Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Social Media and Sports Panel Discussion and Luncheon
Wednesday, September 12, 2012 from 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM (EDT)
The Delaware Sports Commission presents
Sports and Social Media Panel Discussion and Luncheon
- Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at Dover Downs Hotel and Casino
- Participate in a panel discussion with experts in the field of social and digital media
- Network with members from pro, college, and youth sports organizations
- Enjoy lunch
The Panel, which consists of members from the Philadelphia Flyers, Aquarius Sports and Entertainment, AAA, Dover Motorsports, and University of Delaware, will cover a variety of topics including best practices, common problems, effective promotions, trends, and more. Whether you're a sports executive, a volunteer, or a sports marketing guru, we hope to see you at the Sports and Social Media Panel Discussion!
- Lauren Cochran, Philadelphia Flyers
- Jeff Goldscher, Aquarius Sports and Entertainment
- Jimmy Smith, University of Delaware
- Kate Driscoll, AAA
- Dover Motorsports
SPACE IS LIMITED TO THE FIRST 50 TO RESPOND, SO BE SURE TO REGISTER.
Questions or to register by phone, call (302) 672-6832 or e-mail email@example.com